Joint supplement Flex Code liquid
With low-molecular liquid hyaluronic acid for fast absorption
Flex Code liquid 500 ml is a complete joint nutrition which promotes healthy joints. It contains 90 mg of low-molecular hyaluronic acid PHYLCARE XLW with a molecular weight of 50 kDa (50000 Daltons) in only one serving of 20 ml. Flex Code liquid is designed for internal, oral usage. Its liquid form guarantees perfect absorption in your body.
- Complex joint supplement Flex Code liquid contains all key components to keep your joints healthy and increase the comfort while doing what you love. It contains low-molecular hyaluronic acid, glucosamine sulfate, chondroitin sulfate and MSM in maximum dosage.
- Joint supplements Flex Code are the only alternative for direct application of injections with hyaluronic acid into the joint.
Why take Flex Code liquid?
- Flex Code liquid is used by top performers in sports and athletics.
- It is recommended for everyone who wants to increase the health of the joints and reduce pain.
- According to a study by Prof. Dr. Tomas Trc DrSc. (The Head of the pediatric and adult orthopedics and traumatology clinic in Prague, Motol-University Hospital), joint supplement Flex Code is suitable for treatment of gonarthrosis.
|Ingredient||Daily dosage of 20 ml contains|
|Hyaluronic acid (PHYLCARE XLW 50 kDa)||90 mg|
|Glucosamine sulfate 2KCL||1500 mg|
|Chondroitin sulfate||1000 mg|
One of the two key components synovial fluid in the joint. It serves as a lubricant and damper hits and clashes of the joint. It can diminish pain and inflammation and the degradation of the cartilage.
In supplement form, glucosamine is often combined with chondroitin as studies show that they are more effective when taken in combination. Chondroitin is a glycosaminoglycan derived from articular cartilage and the matrix fluid that surrounds joint tissues. Experts suggest that it helps to facilitate the body’s absorption of glucosamine. Combining the clinically-proven Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCl and high-quality Marine Chondroitin Sulphate, this is one of our most popular joint combination supplements.
Glucosamine is a substance found naturally in the body, where it helps to support the smooth working of the joints and connective tissues. The body’s natural production of glucosamine reduces with age, which means that our joints can no longer renew connective tissues as effectively. Injury can also accelerate the ‘wear and tear’ of cartilage. Over the years, glucosamine has become a base ingredient for many joint supplements around the world. Flex Code contains potassium chloride (2KCl) in combination as this is proven to be glucosamine in its most effective form.
Methyl-Sulfonyl-Methane (MSM) is a source of naturally-occurring sulfur which is essential for the structural integrity of every single cell in the body. It is highly concentrated in joint cartilage and connective tissues and is a major building block of glycosaminoglycans. These are the flexible bonds between protein molecules that play a vital role in the joint movement.
Flex Code contains marine-sourced chondroitin. This high-quality extract is proven to be purer and more bioavailable than the cheaper bovine alternative you may find elsewhere. This premium-quality combination is manufactured within GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) approved facilities to meet strict EU regulations.
Take 2x 10 ml per day, dissolve in 250 ml of water, take during a meal. Recommended usage is 3 months. Then, it’s recommended to stop using the supplement for 1 month and afterward repeat the procedure. It’s suitable for long-term treatments, with no side effects. A package of 500 ml contains approx. 25 servings.
Flex Code liquid does not contain lactose or gluten.
500 ml (+/- 5%)
Made by Planta-Pol laboratory, Spain